The GXP2135 is an enterprise-grade IP phone that supports Gigabit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial keys, making it ideal for busy workers. This Enterprise IP Phone features up to 8 lines/line keys and 4 SIP accounts using a 2.8 inch color display LCD and full HD audio. The GXP2135 includes up to 32 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient. This Enterprise IP Phone supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. The GXP2135 is the perfect choice for business users looking for a powerful and reliable IP phone with advanced functionality.
Grandstream GXP2135 Features
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE, EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Integrated real-time web applications [weather, currency, etc.]