The Yealink CP860 IP conference phone is a perfect choice for small and medium-sized conference rooms, meeting the demands of up to 16 people with optional expansion microphones. The CP860 provides many important audio features including optima HD technology, built-in 3 microphone array, full-duplex speakerphone technology and acoustic echo canceling. Users can enjoy rich, clear and life-like conference calls. The Yealink CP860 also supports call recording, plus linkages to mobile phones or PCs for a more convenient conference calling experience.
Yealink CP860 Features
- Single-port 10/100 Ethernet, PoE support, Power supply included
- 192x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- 10 feet and 360 degree voice pickup
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
- Optional expansion microphones for wider voice reception
- Connect to a mobile phone or PC for conference calls
- 5-way conferencing support
- USB call recording support
No. of Lines 1 Simultaneous Calls 1 Display Type 192x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight Plug and Play Yes, Pre-Configured for your Cloud PBX. Warranty 1-Year Manufacturer's Gigabit Ethernet No Bluetooth No Touchscreen No Power POE or Included A/C Adapter Expansion Yes, w/ optional external microphones.