Polycom VVX 400
- This phone requires an A/C Power Adapter (see related) or a Power over Ethernet (POE) equipped Router or Network Switch.
The Polycom VVX400 12-line mid-range Business Media Phone is for today's office workers and call attendants who depend on crystal clear communications. The VVX400 features a 3.5" color LCD screen, dual ethernet ports, and HD voice. The VVX 400 phone brings high-quality, cost effective solution to front line staff handling moderate volume of calls through advanced UC telephony features. The intuitive color user interface of the VVX 400 makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. The VVX 400 delivers breakthrough Polycom® HD Voice™ quality for life-like conversations, while minimizing fatigue making calls more efficient and productive.
Polycom VVX 400 Features
- Backlit 3.5” color LCD (320 x 240) resolution
- Polycom HD Voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for each audio path-handset, the hands-free speakerphone, and the optional headset
- Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technology providing full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
- 12 Lines / SIP accounts
- Dual Port Ethernet Switch / Router
- POE Support with optional A/C Power Adapter
No. of Lines 12 Simultaneous Calls 24 Display Type 320 x 240 Color LCD w/ Backlight Plug and Play Yes, Pre-Configured for your Cloud PBX. Warranty 1-Year Manufacturer's Gigabit Ethernet No Bluetooth No Touchscreen No Power POE or Optional A/C Adapter