Polycom VVX 600
- This phone requires an A/C Power Adapter (see related) or a Power over Ethernet (POE) equipped Router or Network Switch.
The Polycom® VVX® 600 phone is a premium business media phone designed to enhance collaboration and personal productivity. The Polycom VVX 600 phone is built for executives and managers who need a powerful, yet intuitive, expandable office phone that helps them stay connected to lead your organization. Founded on the behavior common to smartphones and tablets, the intuitive gesture-based, multi-touch user interface of the Polycom VVX 600 phone makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. With its combined ergonomic design, Polycom® HD Voice™ quality and a large, high resolution color, multi-touch screen, the Polycom VVX 600 business media phone is ideal.
Polycom VVX 600 Features
- Gesture-based, multitouch-capable, capacitive touchscreen
- 4.3in LCD (480x272 pixel) resolution
- Polycom HD Voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for each audio path-handset, the hands-free speakerphone, and the optional headset
- Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technology providing full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
- 16 Lines / SIP accounts
- Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch / Router
- Dual USB ports (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- POE Support with optional A/C Power Adapter
No. of Lines 16 Simultaneous Calls 32 Display Type 4.3in 480x272 Color LCD w/ Backlight Plug and Play Yes, Pre-Configured for your Cloud PBX. Warranty 1-Year Manufacturer's Gigabit Ethernet Yes Bluetooth Yes Touchscreen Yes Power POE or Optional A/C Adapter