- This phone requires an A/C Power Adapter (see related) or a Power over Ethernet (POE) equipped Router or Network Switch.
The Yealink SIP-T41P is a 6 line entry level and feature-rich sip phone for business. The T41P has been designed with ease of use in mind, right down to the tiniest details, and delivers a superb sound quality with a rich visual experience. With programmable Keys, the IP Phone supports vast productivity-enhancing features. Using standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and software upgrades.
Yealink SIP-T41P Features
- Dual-port 10/100 Ethernet, PoE support, Power supply optional
- 2.7" 192x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- HD Voice: HD Codec, HD speaker, HD handset
- 6 VoIP accounts, BLF/BLA, IPV6, OpenVPN
- 6 line keys with dual color LEDs, can be programmed with up to 15 various features (3-page view)
- Paper label free design, LCD Expansion module
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles, Wall Mountable
No. of Lines 6 Simultaneous Calls 6 Display Type 2.7" 192x64-pixel graphical LCD Plug and Play Yes, Pre-Configured for your Cloud PBX. Warranty 1-Year Manufacturer's Gigabit Ethernet No Bluetooth No Power POE or Optional A/C Adapter BLF Buttons Yes, 15 Flexible BLF or Line Buttons